Allen+Pepa Architects of Aurora and Elgin recently consolidated their 2 offices into a great new location in Geneva, IL. They will still maintain a shared space in their current location in the Holbrook Mill, at 121 Benton Street in Aurora.
Allen+Pepa now occupies the first floor of 215 Fulton Street, a stately 1880’s house just off of Fulton and Third Street in the busy retail district of Geneva. The building is owned and occupied by The Lannert Group, a nationally recognized planning and landscape design firm. The two firms are looking forward to opportunities to collaborate on projects in the future. Stop by and see our new space!