This 1880′s heavy-timber building, located in Aurora’s historic downtown, was neglected and greatly under-utilized until purchased by the current owner. The program included parking in the basement level, restaurant/ retail space on the street level, and nine 1-2 bedroom condos on the 2rd and 3th floors. Two of the 3rd floor condos are 2-story units with access to roof-top patios. A roof-top addition accommodates the penthouse bedrooms and roof-top garden access. The condominiums mix historic urban character with contemporary flair, attracting young professionals to this quickly revitalizing area.